Monitoring & Recording

Monitoring and Recording Off-Campus Activities
The University strongly encourages individuals and organizations to promptly report crimes that occur at non-campus sites to the law enforcement agency having jurisdiction as well as Campus Security at the non-campus site for the purpose of warning the University community and for inclusion in the annual security report. SU Security Officers are available 24/7. Should you need assistance concerning safety or security matters contact the Security Officer on duty or request assistance from Administrative personnel. In an emergency situation, the University recommends that you call Emergency Assistance 911 immediately and then notify the Security Officer or Administrative personnel as soon as possible (830)739-1111.