How Church Relations Can Help You
Schreiner University is proud of its history as a church related institution, and while it is committed to its relationship with the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), it is open to all churches.
Welcome your suggestions and inquiries regarding ways in which the University can be of help to the church.
We will be glad to . . .
- provide a speaker for your youth group, Presbyterian Women, Sunday School class, Family Night Dinner, etc.
- meet with your Session, Board of Deacons, and/or Mission Committee regarding Schreiner and the commitment of the Presbyterian Church to ministry in Higher Education.
- provide leadership for worship as a preacher, liturgist, or give a "Moment for Mission."
- help plan and/or participate in a Mission Fair, college night, Alternative Gift Market, etc.
- arrange a visit to the campus for individuals or groups from your church.
For more information, contact the Campus Ministry office or see your pastor.