Staff PositionsLearning Support Services Program Aide
Schreiner University accepts employment applications on a continual basis for program aides. Program aides may be responsible for assisting with alternative testing as a monitor, reader or scribe. When assisting with alternative testing, the aide will report to LSS in a timely manner as scheduled and will conform to LSS Testing Policies and Procedures with special attention being paid to maintaining security of tests.
- Ability to accomplish all tasks independently and with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team member toward the common goal of the University.
- Provision of excellent customer service to all.
- Must be a high school graduate; some college is preferred.
Hourly rate $10.00/hr
Click here for complete job description
Human Resources Office
2100 Memorial Blvd.
Kerrville, Texas 78028
Download or print the employment application
Return to Job Postings main page