Learning Support Services Program Aide
Schreiner University accepts employment applications on a continual basis for program aides.
Program aides may be responsible for assisting with alternative testing as a monitor, reader or scribe. When assisting with alternative testing, the aide will report to LSS in a timely manner as
scheduled and will conform to LSS Testing Policies and Procedures with special attention being paid to maintaining security of tests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Acts to facilitate good communications between employees, clients, and management through interpersonal and professional communication techniques.
- Maintain University safety rules.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Must be a high school graduate; some college preferred.
- Ability to accomplish all tasks independently and with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team member toward the common goal of the University.
- Provision of excellent customer service to all.
Part time, non-exempt staff position