Posting date 10.22.12
Administrative Assistant / Note-taker Supervisor
Provides administrative and clerical support to Coordinator of Learning Support Services (LSS) Tutoring Services and general administrative and clerical support to LSS program; recruits, hires, trains, schedules and supervises student note-takers. Provide general clerical support to LSS program: reception duties, answering telephones, picking up/delivering mail, typing letters and memos as needed.
- Recruit, hire, train, and supervise student note-takers.
- Familiarity and experience with general office equipment (telephones, computer, calculator, and copier).
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel at intermediate level.
- Ability to type 50 words per minute.
- Knowledge of file development and maintenance.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Ability to compose correspondence and produce reports in a timely manner.
Position start date will be early January 2013
3/4 Time, non-exempt staff position (works mid-August through mid-May)
Rate $10.30 per hour
Human Resources Office
2100 Memorial Blvd.
Kerrville, Texas 78028
Download or print the employment application
Return to Job Postings main page