Posting date 12.07.12
Print Shop Operator
Responsible for all aspects of University print shop. Operate copiers and other related equipment for the purpose of reproducing a variety of printed materials; schedule priorities to accomplish the accurate and timely completion of incoming work requests, orders and printing projects; responsible for the security and confidentiality of materials.
- Provides customer service, including anticipating customer needs, suggesting alternatives and problem solving, and is able to satisfy those needs with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Operate and maintain a wide variety of copiers and associated equipment including but not limited to black and white, color, digital, fax, a jogger, folder, 3 hole drill, laminator, paper cutter, collator, duplicator, binding machines and electric stitcher in the reproduction and finishing of materials.
- Reproduce forms, bulletins, booklets and circular letters, tests, reports, announcements and worksheets.
- Use computer and software for printing of materials and operating of assigned area.
- Maintain sensitivity and confidentiality of documents.
- Monitor copyright compliance.
- Track costs for billing purposes; prepare invoicing for outside print jobs and prepare monthly report for financial services.
Full-time, non-exempt staff position
Rate: Based on experience.
Human Resources Office
2100 Memorial Blvd.
Kerrville, Texas 78028
Download or print the employment application
Return to Job Postings main page