Posting date 10.30.12
Head Coach, Women's Soccer
Effectively build and lead a highly-successful women's soccer program that creates a culture of excellence on the pitch and in the classroom and embraces the philosophies and rules of NCAA Division III.
- Develop a program that will be highly competitive within the American Southwest Conference - and Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference, which we will join in the summer of 2013.
- Ambitiously and successfully recruit academically and athletically motivated student-athletes who will have a positive impact on the program and campus.
- Monitor and promote a highly successful academic atmosphere for student-athletes.
- Develop a culture of excellence where successful student-athletes will thrive and be engaged in the growth of the team and themselves.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Prior collegiate coaching experience preferred
- Proficiency in scheduling games, practice and travel
- Proficiency in preparation and management of budgets
- Ability to relate to young women
Full-time, exempt staff position
Rate $32,500 annually