Posting date 11.21.17
Admission Processing Analyst
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Supports the daily admission processing function by entering data from applications, transcripts, and general academic documents into the Jenzabar and JRM software system. Works closely with the Admission and Financial Aid team regarding daily functions that impact the timely processing of prospective student data.
- Searches incoming correspondence on the database for applicant or prospect status.
- Creates new applicant folders and updates existing applicant folders as materials arrive.
- Enters new student prospects into the database.
- Updates existing prospects as new information arrives.
- Helps with bulk mailing as needed.
- Processes daily email communications.
- Inputs Financial Aid ISIR data.
- Complies with FERPA requirements; maintains the highest level of confidentiality concerning all matters relative to the job. Shares information on a need-to-know basis as established or instructed by supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor or Vice President of Enrollment Services
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Highly proficient with technology including intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the Internet required.
- Demonstrated high level of accuracy required.
- Data entry experience required.
- Close attention to detail with an ability to stay focused required.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication required.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Experience working in higher education a plus.