Posting date 08.07.13
Admission Processing Analyst
- Searches incoming correspondence on the database for applicant or prospect status.
- Creates new applicant folders and updates existing applicant folders as materials arrive.
- Enters new student prospects into the database.
- Updates existing prospects as new information arrives.
- Helps with bulk mailing as needed.
- Processes daily email communications.
- Inputs Financial Aid ISIR data.Complies with FERPA requirements; maintains the highest level of confidentiality concerning all matters relative to the job.
- Shares information on a need-to-know basis as established or instructed by supervisor.
- High School graduate or equivalent required;
- Highly proficient with technology including intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the Internet required;
- Demonstrated high level of accuracy required;
- Data entry experience required;
- Close attention to detail with an ability to stay focused required
- Must be able to multi-task;
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication required;
- Strong organizational skills required;
- Experience working in higher education a plus
Rate: $10.00/hrSchreiner University
Human Resources Office
2100 Memorial Blvd.
Kerrville, Texas 78028
Download or print the employment application
Return to Job Postings main page