Posting date 01.09.14
Institutional Research Associate
- Acquires, manipulates, develops, and maintains longitudinal data sets, verifying accuracy and consistency over time, in the context of evolving requirements regarding reporting institutional facts.
- Conducts and/or assists on a wide variety of survey research efforts for the unit; participates in survey construction, development of survey instruments, and design of survey protocols and procedures.
- Under the supervision of the Director of Institutional Analysis:
- Prepares institutional responses to external queries such as faculty salary surveys, employment statistics, enrollment statistics and projections.
- Formulates and prepares institutional responses to external queries, and provides institution-wide support for obtaining data and information and performing analyses in response to specific needs.
- Designs, executes, analyzes, communicates, and consults on the results of ongoing and one-time analytical studies using appropriate inferential statistics.
- Works with other institutional committees and staff to coordinate work and provide technical assistance, as assigned.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree; at least 3 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Understanding of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
- Skill in collecting, analyzing, verifying, and manipulating research data
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal and community relations skills and the ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community.
- Knowledge of database construction, management, and retrieval methods; familiarity with or the ability to learn campus information systems: Jenzabar EX, Infomaker, and Raiser’s Edge.
Rate: DOESchreiner University
Human Resources Office
2100 Memorial Blvd.
Kerrville, Texas 78028
Download or print the employment application
Return to Job Postings main page