Posting date 2.25.14
Assistant Night Manager (Part Time - Temporary)
- Manages the library during extended evening hours.
- Provides general assistance and maintains appropriate statistics.
- Greet patrons in a professional and friendly manner.
- Adheres to federal and state mandated library confidentiality parameters; maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ensures building and work areas are prepared for normal business.
- Properly closes library.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience with general office equipment- telephones, personal computers, typewriter, fax, and copier.
- Good organizational, interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and utilize technology effectively.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to all.
- Ability to perform tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Ability to accomplish tasks independently and with minimal supervision.
- Evenings from 10:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Human Resources Office
2100 Memorial Blvd.
Kerrville, Texas 78028
Download or print the employment application
Return to Job Postings main page