Posting date 2.25.14
Reference Librarian (Part Time - Temporary)
- Provide reference desk consultations, e-mail and telephone reference;
- provides library instruction in a variety of formats, including lectures to individual classes, computer database instruction, and tours;
- Produces appropriate handouts, instruction guides, and/or Web pages;
- Adhere to the American Library Association’s Statement of Ethics concerning patron confidentiality;
- Other assignments possible depending on background and interest
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- ALA accredited Master’s degree in library and information science.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in electronic searching
- Library experience preferred
Schedule to be established with selected candidate; occasional Saturday, Sunday, or evening shifts.
Human Resources Office
2100 Memorial Blvd.
Kerrville, Texas 78028
Download or print the employment application
Return to Job Postings main page