Academic Probation and Suspension
For students who are placed on academic probation, please do the following by the second week of the next long academic term:
- Complete an academic self-assessment to the best of your ability.
- Once the assessment is complete, set a meeting with the Career and Academic Success Coordinator to finalize an academic improvement plan.
To appeal academic suspension, please do the following:
- Write a letter addressed to the University’s Admission Committee that explains the factors that led to your academic difficulties and lays out a detailed plan for your academic improvement.
- Complete an academic improvement plan, which will be submitted to the committee along with your letter.
- Submit both documents to the Career and Academic Success Coordinator. Once completely submitted, the appeal will be delivered to the Admission Committee for consideration.
Appeals must be received within ten days of notification to be considered.
CONNECT WITH STUDENT SERVICES