Learning Support Services - Available Services
A highly individualized program
The Learning Support Services Program is tailored to meet the needs of each participating student. Every LSS staff member is committed to helping students develop the independent study skills and strategies that are necessary for academic success.
Individualized services may include:
• Study skills development
• Regularly scheduled tutoring for all classes
• Alternative testing options, including readers, scribes, and extended time.
• Use of recorded textbooks
• Arrangements made for note-takers in lecture classes
• A Freshman Seminar class that addresses issues of specific concern to college students with learning disabilities