The Office of Career Development provides holistic and developmental education for students to achieve success, both in academic and non-academic pursuits within a competitive, global and diverse workforce, and collaborates and integrates with departments to prepare students for meaningful work and purposeful lives.
Come see us in the Cailloux Campus Activity Center on the 2nd floor! map
What we can do for you:
• Find out what career path to take based on your values, interests and abilities
• Learn interview skills: what to wear, what to say, what not to say
• Learn how to write a resumé that gets results
• Network with people who are working in the field you wish to pursue
• Get an internship in your related field
• Find out about the Community Internship Program
• Meet with a career advisor any time! We are here for YOU
Join SU Career Development on Facebook!