Dr. Charles R. Salter
Professor of Business
BSAD 1301: Introduction to Business
BSAD 3360: Principles of Finance
BSAD 3362: Financial Institutions and Markets
BSAD 4351: Quantitative Methods in Business
BSAD 4361: Investment Management
Awards and Associations
- Doctor of Philosophy, Our Lady of the Lake University
- Masters of Business Administration, University of Houston
- Concentration: Finance
Western International University
- Bachelor of Journalism, University of Georgia
- Texas Million Dollar Round Table
- President’s Award AAL
- Rookie of the Year Capital Management Assn.
- Valedictorian Baker International Drill School
- Midwest Political Science Assn.
- International Leadership Assn
- Series 6, 63, & 65 (Registered Investment Advisor)
- Insurance Licenses: Life, Medical, Property & Casualty, Texas Real Estate Broker, Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment
Dr. Salter has worked for three Fortune 500 companies in upper management and has owned three entrepreneurial endeavors over the course of 30 years in business. Writing, research, and speaking engagements keep him abreast of the field of management and leadership. His pastimes are golfing with his sons and son-in-law and working on the small ranch he and his wife bought a couple of years ago.