Vocational Nursing - Apply
VN Application Deadline for the January 2014 class extended to October 1. 2013.
How to Apply
Submit the following to the Office of Admission a.s.a.p. (space is limited):
1. An application for admission to the SU Vocational Nursing Program.
2. A non-refundable application fee of $25.00.
3. An official High School Transcript or G.E.D. scores.
4. Official College transcripts from all colleges attended (if applicable).
5. Two reference forms completed by an employer or person (other than a relative or friend) who could give a good character and performance evaluation.
6. Once your file is completed, we will contact you to arrange an interview.
Some documents linked on this page are PDF files that require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software to view and/or print. Get the latest updates available for your version of Adobe® Reader®.