Code of Ethics
The Office of Financial Aid will:
- Provide the most accurate information possible, without bias
- Ensure that all students are treated in an equitable manner with equal access to financial aid programs depending upon their circumstances.
The Office of Financial Aid will not:
- Make any financial aid policy decision that is not in the best interest of the University.
- Take any action we believe is not in accordance with the regulations, intent of the program or donor, or the best interests of our students and parents.
- Accept any gift item of greater than nominal value from any entity (other than an institution of higher education or a governmental entity such as the U.S. Department of Education) involved in the making, holding, consolidating or processing of any student loans, including anything of value (including reimbursement of expenses) for serving on an advisory body or as part of a training activity of or sponsored by any such entity.
(Modeled after the National Association for Student Financial Aid Administrators Code of Ethics)