Early Admission/Co-Enrollment Application
Exceptionally capable high school students may enroll in a limited number of credit hours at Schreiner prior to completing high school graduation requirements. Any student interested in co-enrollment or early enrollment must: rank in the upper quarter of the class; and have test scores of ACT 22 or SAT 1050 combined English and Math score (Writing section is required but a minimum score is not required.) The maximum number of classes that a student may enroll in is 2 classes per semester (summer, fall or spring terms).
Download the application
Send application materials to:
Office of Admission and Financial Aid
2100 Memorial Boulevard
Kerrville, Texas 78028
Co-enrollment: A high school senior who is enrolled at an area high school within commuting distance of Schreiner may apply to attend classes concurrently. Credit earned at Schreiner will be granted when proof of a high school graduation is received by the University Registrar (final high school transcript).
Early enrollment: A qualified student who is enrolled at an area high school within commuting distance of Schreiner may apply to attend the summer term between the junior and senior years. Credit earned at Schreiner will be granted when proof of high school graduation is received by the University Registrar (final high school transcript).
To apply, students must submit the following documents to the Office of Admission:
- A completed Application for Admission with signature of approval from parent(s) and a $25 non-refundable application fee.
- An official high school transcript to confirm that the student has achieved senior status and is in the top quarter of the class. (Homeschool students must submit a notarized official transcript of all high school courses.)
- ACT or SAT test scores. (The writing section is required for admission, but a minimum score is not required.)
- Recommendation letter from the principal or guidance counselor. Letter should attest to the student’s character, activities, and competence to successfully complete college level course work at Schreiner.
- Proof of meningitis vaccination
For more information: Call (800) 343-4919 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org