Schreiner University is offering local high school students the opportunity to take up to two classes on our campus each semester during their senior year of high school.
Download the application today!
Students have the option of Priority or Regular Registration:
Priority Registration: Students must apply, be accepted and register for their classes early (see application for deadlines). The student is offered priority placement into their selected classes and will be required to pay $150 per credit hour for all classes. Payments must be received three weeks before the first day of classes. The student or high school will also be responsible for all required textbooks and fees associated with the class, along with transportation to campus.
Regular Registration: Students must apply and be accepted at least one day before registration (see application for deadlines). Registration is based on space availability. Schreiner University will waive the cost of tuition for up to three (3) credit hours, with the student responsible additional credit hours (if applicable) at a rate of $150 per hour. The student or high school will also be responsible for all required textbooks and fees associated with the class, along with transportation to campus.
In order to be eligible for Co-Enrollment at Schreiner University, a high school senior must meet the following requirements:
- Rank in the upper quarter of their class
- Minimum ACT score of 22 or SAT score of 1050 (not including the writing portions)
- Approval from Parents/Guardians (Signature of approval needed on application)
- Approval from High School Guidance Counselor or Principal (Letter of Recommendation required)
The following paperwork must be submitted before acceptance into Co-Enrollment:
- Co-Enrollment Application, with Parent/Guardian approval signature
- $25 Non-refundable Application Fee
- Official High School Transcripts (homeschool students should submit a notarized transcript with all high school coursework listed)
- Official ACT or SAT score reports
- Recommendation letter from the principal or guidance counselor (letter should attest to the student’s character, activities, and competence to successfully complete college courses)
- Proof of meningitis vaccination.
Upon completion of courses at Schreiner University, a student must submit the final high school transcript, along with request for Schreiner University transcripts, before transcripts will be released.
Ready to APPLY? Download the application today!