Online Master of Business Administration:
- If your career goals are growth and advancement, then an MBA is a competitive essential! We offer a fully online MBA, but your online classes are done with a small cohort of students and professors, so you still get the personal attention that Schreiner is famous for. Through video conferencing and online document sharing, you will actively participate in group projects, learning valuable leadership and teamwork skills.
- Classes are offered during 7-week terms and students have the option of taking one or two classes during every term. If you are able to take two classes every term (four classes per semester), you will be able to complete the program in only one year! This program is designed to satisfy the needs of working professionals. Candidates may enter the program before any of the six available terms throughout the year. If you choose to complete one class every term, the thirty-six (36) semester hour MBA may be completed in two years.
- Successful organizations are dependent upon timely and quality decisions. The program integrates ownership decision making models with integrity and quality programs that are important to most firms’ sustainability. Undergraduate students are often reluctant decision makers because they have not experienced significant responsibilities. Conversely, the MBA program at Schreiner University builds confident decision makers by focusing on the essential business disciplines, integrating integrity, employing quality strategies and practicing decision making through national simulation competition.
Master of Education:
- Through the Schreiner University "Learning by Heart Online" Graduate Program in Education, you can get an edge on the competition in today's job market by securing an advanced degree.
- In only three semesters you can achieve your professional and educational goals by attending classes once a month on Saturdays. The rest is online! If you are still in undergraduate courses, choose our 5th Year Distinguished Educator's Program. If you have completed your undergraduate degree in education, choose a Master of Education and go to graduate school while you work!
- Students can also choose to add on a semester of a professional internship to earn their Teaching Certification.
- We also offer a one semester 100% online Principal Certification for those that have completed their MEd.