Financial Aid: Why Schreiner University?
What are the benefits included with your tuition dollars?
- Schreiner offers block tuition – a unique way to view tuition rates. Students are charged the same rate for 12-18 credit hours each term in an effort to encourage our students to graduate in 4 years.
- Personal e-mail and student information software system
- State-of-the-art computer labs
- Free parking on campus
- Free workshops in personal and career development
- Free admission to all on-campus sports activities
- Free equipment rental – kayaks, mountain bikes and tents
The Office of Financial Aid at Schreiner University is committed to assisting students in obtaining the best financial aid award possible. However, it is the student’s responsibility to comply with all requirements necessary to complete the financial aid process. In addition, the Office of Financial Aid is not responsible for the student's financial obligations to Schreiner University. Each student must verify their account balance and make arrangements for any amounts not covered by financial aid.