Hybrid Online Graduate Program
Why Use a Hybrid Online Program?
Schreiner's Hybrid Online Graduate Program provides a unique learning environment that enables you to complete a rigorous university graduate degree that offers professional and supportive mentoring to ensure your success. It is important to understand that online learning does not replace classroom instruction but ultimately complements it. The program uses a cohort approach to learning. Students meet and interact on assignments through once-a-month classroom meetings on campus, and do the rest online!
Schreiner's Hybrid Online Graduate Program means:
1) Enjoying the benefits of once-a-month face-to-face on campus meetings and the convenience of online instruction
2) Feeling connected to a university and fellow classmates
3) Learning through an innovative and creative environment that provides opportunities for personal interaction through forums, chats and webinars
4) Receiving constructive and supportive feedback from a university professor who cares about your educational goals
5) Belonging to a cohort of students throughout your program which provides for a sense of community and a real network of learning support
6) Having the time and flexibility to balance your job and family with coursework to ensure your success