The Office of Foundation Relations
Faculty Grant Development
Working with faculty, academic departments, staff, and the Schreiner community, the Office of Foundation Relations can help you locate and obtain external funding from foundation, corporate and government sources.
External resources strengthen University programs and support faculty scholarship, equipment, curriculum enhancement, or project development.
The Office of Foundation Relations provides the following services when working with faculty grant seekers, project managers or principal investigators.
- Work with you to identify potential grant makers
- Assist with internal communications to make sure proposals are effectively coordinated
- Assist you in determining how to respond appropriately to the grant maker guidelines and priorities
- Help with budget preparation
- Provide supporting information about Schreiner, the students, faculty programs etc. and assist you in compiling new information as needed
- Make sure your proposal is consistent with Schreiner’s policies and mission
- Search For Grants
- Proposal Development
- Notice of Intent (pdf)
Proposals in Progress
- Grant Writing Resources
- Common Elements of A Proposal
- Sample Budget (pdf)
Facts About Schreiner
- Basic Information for Grants and Budgets
- Institutional Research
Recent Grants and Gifts