Admissions ProcessApplication Process:
Candidates to the Master of Business Administration program must satisfy the following requirements:
- Complete and submit the online application
- Within the application, complete an essay on your motivating interest in a MBA degree and how you believe it will enhance your professional career
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
- Pay the $25.00 application fee
- Hold a Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college/ university or an approved international university
- Send ALL official transcripts for all college work, regardless of credit earned
- Have a 3.00 or higher GPA on undergraduate coursework
- Provide three (3) letters of recommendation using the online form (if not using the online form, letters should be mailed to the address below)
Applicants without a business-related degree may be required to complete BSAD 5300/5310 as the first course. A review of transcripts, coursework and work experience will be completed as part of the admission decision process.
Applicants not meeting the above requirements may be admitted on provisional status, after a virtual or face-to-face meeting with the Director of the MBA program.
All transcripts and test scores can be mailed to:
Schreiner University Graduate Admission Office 2100 Memorial Blvd. Kerrville, TX 78028Questions?
Contact the Graduate Admission Office at 800.343.4919 or firstname.lastname@example.org.