The Master of Business Administration in Ethical Leadership (MBA) degree is designed to strengthen candidates’ business competencies and advance business careers. The program is intended to satisfy the needs of working professionals by offering online classes. Students may be admitted to the MBA program throughout the year. Students may begin graduate studies in the fall or spring semesters.
The MBA program involves rigorous problem solving assignments, extensive business writing, professional presentations, field research, computer literacy, business simulations, and team projects that focus on contemporary business issues. The team projects are designed to enhance the MBA student’s leadership abilities and networking.
Candidates to the Master of Business Administration program must satisfy the following requirements for Direct Admission into the MBA program:
- Submit the online application form
- Pay the $25.00 application fee
- Hold a Baccalaureate degree in a business or business-related discipline from a regionally accredited university or an approved international university. For students with other baccalaureate degrees (liberal arts, sciences, etc.), please see Provisional Admissions requirements
- Send final official college transcript
- Have a 3.00 or higher GPA
- OPTIONAL- Write an essay on your motivating interest in a MBA degree and how you believe it will enhance your professional career
- OPTIONAL- Provide a professional resume detailing your career experience, especially for applicants without a business degree
Schreiner University does not require GMAT or GRE scores for admission into the MBA program. However, applicants may submit their scores if they wish to as additive information for admission decision.
Applicants may transfer in up to nine (9) hours of graduate work if the transfer courses closely align with the Schreiner University MBA courses with the approval of the Director of Graduate Business Education.